Giving does not need to be monetary; in-kind donations are a great way to support the Foundation and provide access to goods and services more cost effectively!
Please find below a list of items currently needed to ensure we can continue our much-needed English language programme.
- A4 copy paper (80gsm)
- A3 and A4 Laminating paper
- Big stapler - 30 cm
- Tape: wide duct, gaffer tape, double sided
- Refillable whiteboard marker ink (blue, black, red) for students to use on individual boards in class
- Blue Tack
- A4 Card Paper (white and coloured)
- A4 Plastic Folders
- Hand sanitizer / Hand Wipes
- Cleaning supplies like duster / bucket / cleaning spray / microfiber cloths
- Surge Protectors
Coconut Club Items:
- Acrylic paint (all colours)/Paint brushes
- Pompoms/ Cotton Balls/ Felt
- Googly eyes
- Pipe Cleaners/Popsicle sticks/Yarn/Colored String
- Beads and buttons
- Spray Paint
- Clothes pegs (wooden)
- Big Dice 15 cm square
- Sidewalk chalk
- Sewing Kits and fabric
- Hula Hoops/ Long Jump ropes
- Wipe-able Table Cloths
- Small life jackets (age 5)
- Cooking Equipment (paper plates, metal utensils, baking pans, muffin pans)
- White glue and Glue sticks
- Air drying clay, Earth Clay
- Face paints
Birthday gifts for children aged 6 to 18:
- Bags to put the gifts in such as school backpack, tote bag, drawstring bag etc.
- Flip Flops (medium & large for boys & girls), baseball hats, shirts, cardigans/hoodies,school uniform appropriate socks. sunglasses, purses, hair accessories, sports jerseys, shaving sets, soaps/deodorants/body lotions,
- Small activity sets, “build your own” sets/model kits/Lego kits/magic sets, small stuffed animals, hacky sacks, water bottles, and colouring books (‘adult’ and younger children).
If you, like us, are a bookworm and would like to contribute, please help us by purchasing one or more of the following books. We need 6 copies of each of following books. We also have reading group on Saturdays and wish to use the books in the attached wish list.
- Children's Readers Level 1:
- Clothes We Wear (Author: Joanna Pascoe | ISBN: 9780230469198)
- Colin’s Colours (Author: Carol Read and Ana Soberón | ISBN: 9781405057172)
- Children’s Readers Level 2:
- A Picnic Surprise! (Author: Amanda Cant | ISBN: 9780230010086)
- Fun at the Beach (Author: Joanna Pascoe | ISBN: 9780230469204)
- Children’s Readers Level 3
- Big and Little Cats (Author: Coleen Degnan-Veness | ISBN: 9780230469211)
- Birds (Author: Mark Ormerod | ISBN: 9780230010123)
- Children’s Readers Level 4
- Chocolate, Chocolate, Everywhere! (Author: Paul Mason | ISBN: 9780230469228)
- Elephants (Author: Lauri Kubuitsile | ISBN: 9780230443716)
- Children’s Readers Level 5
- A Day in The City (Author: Mark Ormerod | ISBN: 9780230010208)
- New York (Author: Paul Shipton | ISBN: 9780230405028)
- Our teachers are using Jolly Phonics and we wish to have more reading material. All levels of Jolly Phonics are listed here. We would need 2 sets of each book.
To offer your support or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +66 076 278 146. Any and all support is deeply needed and gratefully received!
Our work to improve the future prospects of the children of Phuket would not be possible without the generosity of our many supporters. A sincere thank you to all of our in-kind donors.