Donate to the Foundation today!
Phuket Has Been Good To Us receives no government funding and relies solely on the generosity of businesses and kind individuals to continue its work providing free, quality English lessons to underprivileged Thai children.
There are a number of ways you can help:
1. Donate using your credit card via PayPal:
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on 'Send Money'
- In the 'To' box type firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount you wish to donate
- Click on the 'Personal' tab and ensure 'Gift' is selected
- Proceed as normal and in the 'Message' box please ensure you type your name and reason
2. Send a cheque (Thai baht only) to the following address:
80/14 Moo 3, T.Kamala, A. Katu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand
3. Make a bank transfer to our Thai baht account on Phuket Island.
Bank name: Siam Commercial Bank- Patong Branch
SWIFT Code: SICOTHBK
Savings A/C Name: Phuket Has Been Good To Us Foundation
Savings A/C #: 601-2-71944-7
If you make a donation via bank transfer to our account, please contact us and let us know
the amount and the date of your transfer.
4. Donate a Gift-In-Kind. Please find below a list of items currently needed to ensure we
continue our much-needed English language programme.
High Priority Items:
- A4 coloured paper
- A3 Laminating paper
- Quality card stock A4 and A3 (white and coloured)
- Thai-English Dictionaries
- Ink for teachers photocopier: RICOH Aficio SP C240SFDDST Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow
- Rubber bands
- Big staplers for teachers' use
- Tape: wide clear, wide duct/gaffer, double sided thick and thin
- Refillable white board markers and refill ink
- Desktop and a Laptop
5. Host a fundraising event for us. You can support our work by getting your friends and family
together and holding an event. It’s easy to do! Click here to find out more.
6. Incorporate charitable giving into your wedding celebrations. Read here how you can make
a difference on 'your special day'.
For more information, contact Tina Hall: